IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please review the list of web browsers, which are listed below, that are acceptable for using this site. This site will not function well if you are using browser versions older than those listed below. Please do not contact the retailer if you are having issues. Check your web browser version first, and if you are using an allowed browser, but still having issues, then use the "Contact Us" link below to send a screen shot of the version of web browser you are using and a screen shot of the error message you are receiving.
Welcome to Michaels Vendor Compliance Portal
This application enables our vendor partners to manage Chargebacks and Disputes.
The web portal is best viewed with the following browsers:
Registered users click the Login link in the top right corner of the page. If you are not registered,
please use the following steps to get registered.
- Log in to VendorConnect.com and click on ‘My User Profile’ in the top right hand corner of the home page.
- Verify the information on the ‘User’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Role’ tab, and select your vendor number.
- Click the “rCMS Vendor Compliance Access (receives weekly compliance report)” role box.
- Click Save.
- Ask your VIA to approve you for the role.
- (The VIA is a person from your company that approves roles, if you do not know your VIA you can send an email to
Vendor_Compliance@michaels.com and include your vendor number and we will email with you with your VIA’s information)
- Once approved you will be emailed a password for rCMS that will be different than the one use on VendorConnect.com
Allow 24 hours to gain access since the system processes the information overnight